Now is the time to start enjoying the outdoors. After dealing with the long winter here in Connecticut, we are eager for the first spring temperatures, the approach of Memorial Day, and all-things-summer that are to come. You can be excited about summer too when you consider upgrading your outdoor area into the one of your dreams!
Upgrade for Efficiency, Style, and More
Are you “making do” with a standard fire pit from the junk store? Getting choked out by smoke on a breezy night? Don’t let your gathering come up short by running short on firewood. You don’t need it! Upgrade to a custom gas fire pit this spring and enjoy a more efficient, safer, and more relaxing fire this summer. Gas fire pits are better for the environment, equipped with more settings, and more convenient than other options. If you have a space, any space, you can put a gas fire pit there and make it your own. We have a fire pit to fit every space and every need.
The Cozy Flame Sells Outdoor Gas Fire Pits
- The Regency Horizon series is a sophisticated, contemporary style that will enhance any space. The wide-angle flames with reflective stainless-steel body can be paired with reflective crystals, volcanic stones, or ceramic drift wood log set so that your fire pit reflects not only the beautiful flames, but also your personality.
- The Regency Plateau is your ultimate design option, allowing you to choose a finish that matches your landscape, furniture, personality, or the whole package. Choose from a linear fire pit, a table top, an island fire table, and more. This design is perfect for a classy function, or a relaxing evening for two.
Benefits of Choosing Gas
It’s not only the designs that draw our customers to custom gas fire pits, but also the many benefits of choosing Regency outdoor gas fireplaces. Gas is:
- Convenient – You can turn on your fire and extinguish it with the press of a button. Don’t fumble around with scraps of paper and kindling this summer. Don’t waste your time cutting wood either. A gas fireplace is ready to burn when you’re ready for flames.
- Easy to control – Your gas fire flame can be adjusted. You may want more heat on a cool night or less heat if you’re already feeling toasty, but still like the ambiance of a flame. Gas can do this.
- Eco-friendly – Gas burns cleanly, resulting in less particulate pollution, smoke, and pollution overall. You will use less fuel than if you were using electricity or wood, and you will use exactly how much fuel you need for the heat you want.
- Low-maintenance – Your custom gas fire pit should be professionally installed and serviced if required. Other than that, there is very minimal maintenance required. The most important thing to do is read the owner’s manual so that you’re using your fire pit properly.
Now is the time to think about upgrading your outdoor space for the summer. Whether you’re thinking of changing fuel or furniture, our custom gas fire pits can complete your dream space. Ask a Comfort Consultant about gas fire pits today by calling 203-283-4459.