Chimney & Fireplace Services & Installations
For all of your chimney and fireplace needs, from installation to sweeping and repairs, look no further than our sister company, Total Chimney Care. Our sweeps are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and have extensive experience and knowledge of all things chimney and hearth. When it comes to top-notch, white glove service, nobody beats us. Our sweeps will show up in clean company uniforms and treat you and your home with the utmost respect. When we’re in your home, we lay down drop cloths and use high-powered vacuums to ensure that your home stays clean from start to finish. With us on the job, you’re guaranteed “mess-free” service, every time!
Whether you need your chimney evaluated for condition and compatibility with a new appliance or simply want to make sure your new appliance continues to look and work like new, we can help!
Some Of The Services Total Chimney Care Offers:
- Chimney Sweeping: Chimney Sweeping is an incredible part of chimney maintenance and home care. Not only will a good sweep remove dangerous creosote deposits – it will also let you know if there are obstructions in your flue. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), every chimney should be inspected at least once a year and swept as needed.
- Masonry Repairs: Although masonry can be incredibly durable, weather, time and wear can cause cracks, spalling and other forms of deterioration within your chimney. If your chimney is in need of repair, it’s important that you have it fixed before matters become worse. A damaged chimney can be a fire and health hazard, and can even compromise the structural integrity of your home.
- Stone Veneer: Many homeowners love the look of a stone facing but don’t love the price tag. If that sounds like you, perhaps you should consider Cultured Stone Veneer. Cultured Stone Veneer is a made from flexible molds of natural stones, making it incredibly realistic-looking. We’d even venture to say that the only ones who will know it’s not real stone are the ones doing the installation – because Cultured Stone Veneer is significantly lighter than natural stone. As a result, Cultured Stone Veneer can be applied to almost any surface and used in homes where the footing would not be able to handle the weight of natural stone.
- Stove & Chimney Installation: Our technicians are stove & chimney installation experts, and guarantee a professional installation each and every time. We can help ensure that your system is installed properly and prepared to provide you with the safest and most efficient enjoyment possible. Don’t trust the safety of your family to a novice – we have the skills and experience to get the job done right!
- Fireplace Face Lifts: If you’re tired of looking at the same old dingy fireplace, maybe it’s time to consider having a Fireplace Face Lift. Our skilled team of chimney and fireplace experts can breathe new life into your fireplace, either restoring it to its former glory or giving it a full-blown makeover. Whatever look you’re going for, our technicians can help!
We’re here to help with all of your chimney and fireplace needs. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please give us a call at 203-283-4459! We look forward to working with you!
Make entertaining fun again with a new outdoor grill from The Cozy Flame’s fine selection of top-quality grills.