As temperatures continue to get warmer, most homeowners have stopped using – or even thinking about – their fireplaces and stoves until next fall. However, spring is the perfect time to consider adding or upgrading your current heating appliance!
At The Cozy Flame, we currently have several spring clearance specials available to our customers, including a sale on many of our showroom models. If you’ve been considering adding a new fireplace or upgrading your existing unit, now is the perfect time to do so.
Benefits of upgrading your fireplace or stove
There are a number of benefits to upgrading your fireplace or stove, especially for those with older units. Below are just a few of the reasons why to consider purchasing a new heating appliance.
- Energy efficiency: Replacing an open hearth fireplace with a fireplace insert can add up to serious every savings. Most wood burning hearth fireplaces burn with as little as 10% efficiency; that means that 90% of your heat is literally going up in flames. Fireplace inserts, on the other hand, burn with more than 90% efficiency, meaning you save money by using less fuel to heat your home.
- Environmentally friendly: Modern stoves and fireplaces have to be certified by the EPA. EPA certified appliances burn more efficiently and produce minimal amounts of particle air pollution.
- Modern style: A new fireplace or stove can drastically alter the look and feel of your entire home. Likewise, no matter how clean your home is, a dingy heating appliance can make the entire house seem dirty. Upgrading to a new fireplace or stove is an easy way to give your home a quick style makeover. Modern heating appliances are available in a wide variety of styles and sizes to meet every family’s heating needs, budget, and style.
- Heat your whole home: Wood stoves can add a rustic style to your home, but they can also be used a primary heating appliance! Turn off the furnace for good by finding a wood stove that can heat your entire home. If you aren’t yet ready to use a wood stove for your entire home, consider adding a smaller unit for zone heating, or only heating specific rooms or areas of the home at a time.
- Added value: According to the National Association of Homebuilders, fireplaces are consistently rated as one of the most important features a home can add. In fact, most prospective homebuyers are willing to pay several thousand dollars more for a home with a fireplace. Because of this, adding a new or upgrading your existing heating appliance is an investment in your home that will continue to pay off in the future.
At The Cozy Flame, buying a heating appliance on sale doesn’t mean you’re getting factory rejects or a lesser quality product. All of our clearance specials are from the high quality brands that our customers know and trust. If you’re ready to get a new fireplace at a great price, come save on our clearance specials at The Cozy Flame showroom today!