Pellet Stoves & Inserts: The Warmth Of Wood Without The Hassle!
If you’re looking to enjoy the warmth and look of a real wood fire, without the hassle of chopping, seasoning, hauling and storing wood, a Pellet Stove or Insert could be the perfect appliance for your home. Designed to make use of a renewable resource with high heat output and very little waste, a Pellet Stove or Insert can give you the pros of wood without the cons.
What’s So Great About Pellet Stoves & Inserts?
- Controllable & Consistent Heat: Maintaining and controlling the temperature of your fire doesn’t have to involve work. With a Pellet Stove or Insert, pellets are automatically fed into the fire, keeping your fire effortlessly going. You can use the feeder settings to control the temperature of your fire, so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
- Budget-Friendly: As a fuel, pellets are relatively inexpensive, and since they are made from a renewable resource, they’re readily available year-round. You can also buy pellets in large or small amounts, so you only have to pay for what you need.
- Efficient: Because pellets are densely-packed, very little fuel is wasted during the combustion process, and a high level of heat is produced.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Pellets are made of densely packed wood shavings, making use of what would otherwise be thrown away. As a waste product that is in constant supply, pellets are a great way to enjoy a fire without the guilt. Additionally, pellets are so densely packed and dried that they burn much cleaner and produce much less ash than wood.
- Convenient & Easy To Store: Because pellets are small and can be bought in large or small amounts, they’re much easier to store and load than wood logs.
Have questions or need help choosing an appliance? Call The Cozy Flame’s Comfort Consultants at 203-283-4459, or come by and see us at our store in Milford, CT!
Regency Pellet Stoves
Here at The Cozy Flame, we carry a variety of Pellet Stoves from Regency — one of the top name brands in the industry.
Regency Fireplace Products has been producing fireplaces, inserts, and stoves here in the USA for over 30 years. With a focus on sustainability and quality, Regency makes some of the most efficient Pellet Stoves in the industry.
Quality-crafted cast iron Pellet Stoves from Regency Fireplace Products are designed for maximum efficiency, durability and enjoyment. Whether you prefer a classic look or a more modern look, we have a Regency for you! Enjoy the controllable heat and irresistible elegance of a Regency Pellet Stove — start shopping, now!
Regency Greenfire™ GF40 Small Pellet Stove
Modern look, clean lines, even heat, compact footprint. Is there anything you won’t love about the GF40? We think not. It has a large ash pan and an extra-large hopper, so cleaning, fueling, and enjoying this stove require very little effort. The only question is, where will you put yours? Start thinking! Product Specifications and Additional Information
Regency Greenfire™ GF55 Medium Pellet Stove
Product engineers created a low maintenance, environmentally friendly product that burns efficiently. Customize your Greenfire to match the accents & décor of your room, with the optional antique nickel and antique copper door overlays. Product Specifications and Additional Information
Hampton® GC60 Large Pellet Stove
The latest addition to the Hampton Collection is the Cast Iron Biomass Pellet Stove. This environmentally-friendly heater combines all of the best features of traditional cast iron with the latest developments in alternative fuel technology. This freestanding pellet stove (GC60) can burn wood pellets, corn, wheat & barley at maximum efficiencies for very cost effective home heating. Product Specifications and Additional Information
Increase Efficiency And Conserve Energy With A New Pellet Insert From Regency
Like Pellet Stoves, Pellet Inserts can provide convenient and efficient heat, without the waste of traditional fireplaces and firewood. The biggest difference is that Pellet Inserts are designed to fit inside of an existing fireplace.
Here at The Cozy Flame, we carry some of the finest Pellet Inserts on the market. Regency Greenfire Pellet Inserts are made of durable cast iron and are available in a variety of sizes – so regardless of the size of the space you’re trying to heat, we’ve got a pellet insert for you. Regency even has inserts that come equipped with ceramic log sets!
They are also designed to burn more efficiently, without all of the heat loss associated with open fireplaces. And since Regency’s inserts are cast iron, you can expect the added bonus of radiant heat!
Benefits Of Having A Regency Pellet Insert:
- Regency pellet inserts come with a window-cleaning air wash system so that you can enjoy a clean and clear view of your dancing fire at all times.
- You’ll also be able to adjust the speed of the insert’s blower to meet your heating needs.
- With pellet inserts, cleanup and maintenance is a breeze!
- Regency pellet inserts can earn you a US Biomass Tax Credit – plus, they come with an amazing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Regency Greenfire™ GFI55 Medium Pellet Insert
The Greenfire Pellet Insert is designed to fit! Height is of no concern; with an adjustable hopper, the GFI55 will insert into fireplace openings as low as 19.5″. Product Specifications and Additional Information
Hampton® GCI60 Large Pellet Insert
The latest additions to the Hampton Collection is the Cast Iron Biomass Pellet Insert. This environmentally-friendly fireplace insert combines all of the best features of traditional cast iron with the latest developments in alternative fuel technology. This pellet insert (GCI60) can burn wood pellets, corn, wheat & barley at maximum efficiencies for very cost effective home heating. Product Specifications and Additional Information
Start Shopping For Your New Pellet Insert Or Stove
To shop Regency’s beautiful and efficient Pellet Inserts and Stoves, stop in and visit our showroom here in Milford, CT! Have questions? Feel free to give us a call at 203-283-4459 – we’re here to help!
Discover the benefits of Wood Burning Inserts as a solution to your hearth needs.