All You Need To Make Your Hearth A Dream Come True
Is your hearth all that it could be? Do you enjoy gathering around its beauty and warmth with the ones you love? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, it’s time you called on the Comfort Consultants at The Cozy Flame. We understand that shopping for a new hearth appliance or accessory can be overwhelming – but we strive to make the process as painless as possible for our customers, from the appliance selection to installation and maintenance.
Using our extensive knowledge and experience, we’ve carefully selected and compiled the best products in the industry, from top brand names like Regency, Superior, Hampton, Hargrove, Thermo-Rite, and Portland Willamette. These industry-leading brands are known for their dedication to quality and safety, and truly offer the most beautiful and most durable products on the market. Not sure what type of hearth appliance you need? Our Comfort Consultants can help you make the best decision for your home – just tell us about your lifestyle and wants, and we’ll let you know what appliances will benefit you most. To get you started, we’ve compiled a list of the appliances and hearth accessories we carry, along with a little bit about their benefits and differences.
- Fireplaces: Modern day fireplaces can offer consumers a cleaner burn and a higher level of efficiency than fireplaces of old, not to mention a plethora of style options. From traditional looks to clean, streamlined looks, today’s fireplaces are designed to meet with classic appeal and modern technologies. To peruse our collection of fireplaces, please click here.
- Direct Vent Fireplaces: Gas Fireplaces have become increasingly popular, especially for individuals and families constantly on the go. Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces offer the additional convenience of not needing a chimney. Instead, they can be vented through a roof or wall of the home, and minimize the heat loss and draft problems associated with many other fireplaces. For more information on the Direct Vent Fireplaces we offer, please click here.
- Wood Burning Stoves: The ambiance and nostalgia associated with a Wood Burning Stove simply can’t be beat. Today’s Wood Burning Stoves are available in a variety of styles and sizes, and offer a much cleaner burn and a much more complete combustion than stoves in the past. To learn more about our classic and modern Wood Burning Stoves, please click here!
- Gas Stoves: Many people prefer the zone-heating benefits and classic looks of stoves, but prefer the convenience and clean burn of gas fuel. If this sounds like you, you’ll want to check out our selection of Gas Stoves from Regency. Why compromise when you could have the best of both worlds? For more information on our Gas Stoves, please click here.
- Direct Vent Stoves: Direct Vent Stoves are valued for the added convenience of not requiring a masonry chimney. Instead, they use a pipe system to vent, providing the homeowner with much more flexibility in terms of placement within the home. To learn more about Direct Vent Stoves, please click here!
- Pellet Stoves: If you enjoy the look of a Wood Stove, but prefer lower emissions and less work fire to fire, a Pellet Stove might be perfect for you. With a Pellet Stove, you can enjoy the heat of wood without the guilt and hassle. These stoves also typically have feeders, which help maintain temperatures with less waste. To find out more, please click here.
- Electric Stoves: Electric Stoves are perfect for those looking for moveable heat and additional heat in small spaces. Today’s Electric Stoves come in a variety of sizes and styles, and can add ambiance and warmth to just about any space.
- Wood Burning Inserts: Is your existing fireplace in need of a new look and an efficiency boost? With our selection of Wood Burning Inserts, you can enjoy the beautiful look and warmth of wood without a complete rebuild. Inserts are designed to retrofit directly into your existing fireplace, and can give you the change you’ve been looking for without the hassle. To find out more about the benefits of Wood Burning Inserts, please click here.
- Gas Inserts: Looking to convert your existing Wood Burning Fireplace into a convenient, Gas Burning Fireplace? Our high-quality Gas Inserts make the transition a breeze, so you can be enjoying the convenience and clean burn of gas in no time! To learn more about Gas Inserts, please click here.
- Direct Vent Gas Inserts: Direct Vent Gas Inserts are incredibly popular because of their efficiency, clean burn and containment of combustion byproducts. By venting directly through a piping system, they provide a safe and clean burn, without the heat loss that can be associated with other systems. For more information, please click here.
- Gas Logs: Gas Logs have become increasingly popular as technology and appearance have improved. Today’s Gas Log sets offer the convenience and clean-burn of gas, and can be used to convert a Wood Burning appliance to a Gas Burning appliance. Gas Log sets have also come a long way in the looks department. They come in a variety of styles, from unique and modern to classic, realistic-looking wood styles. For more information, please click here.
- Doors: Adding a new set of doors, a new screen, a new mantel or other hearth accessories can add efficiency and style, taking your hearth from functional to fabulous. While we don’t sell mantels and Accessories, we do have beautiful glass doors available. To find out more about the beautiful doors we offer, please click here.
Whatever your hearth needs, the Comfort Consultants at The Cozy Flame can help! Just give us a call at 203-283-4459, or stop by and see us at 116-Q Research Drive in Milford, Connecticut. We look forward to helping you create your dream hearth! Contact us today.