The holiday season is the time for your fireplace to shine, but why not also enjoy an outdoor fire this season. When you have guests and family over for holiday gatherings, your house can feel cramped, too warm, and uncomfortable. By installing a custom gas firepit now, you can transform your outdoor space into a holiday oasis for all of your winter festivities. Whether you have a patio, poolside, or garden, there is a custom gas fire pit that will fit your needs and warm your guests. Enjoy eggnog, coffee, wine, or cider by a beautiful fire surrounded by friends and family this winter.
Turn Your Patio Into a Dream Space
Maybe you have a fire pit already, but it burns wood and you’re tired of storing and handling firewood. Maybe you’re tired of the lighting, feeding, and cleaning up after your wood fire. Maybe your guests are tired of breathing in the smoke of a wood fire. Essentially, the best way to eliminate the mess and smoke of a fire pit is to convert to a gas fire pit. When you choose a gas firepit you will experience real ease, convenience, beauty, and the ambiance you look for in a fire.
- Gas burns cleanly – No more smoke, no ash, no more firewood to store or cut. Your gas firepit burns the most efficient fuel, burns less of it, and still reaches the desired temperature.
- Gas is convenient – Your gas fire pit is easy to use. Instead of fumbling with fire-building, kindling, and matches, you can have flames at the touch of a button or flip of a switch. The fire is easy to maintain and you’ll have precise control over flame and temperature as well as a hard stop when you’re ready to put it out. Some firepit models even come with remote control for the most convenience of all.
- Gas is easy to install – Your gas fire pit is easier to install than a fireplace. They are affordable depending on the style and model and are safer because they are factory-built.
- Gas is safer – Your gas fire pit is incredibly safe for your family and your guests. There are fewer accidental fires and burns associated with outdoor gas firepits than wood. You can also choose a model that stands higher than most wood firepits in order to decrease the likelihood of falls into the fire.
- Gas firepits are versatile – You can choose a gas firepit that is none other than a firepit or you can choose one that doubles as a tabletop, giving your guests a place to put their food and drinks. Save space by choosing a gas fire build-in that brings light and life to your patio or garden’s edge. A gas firepit can be installed using materials that accentuate your landscape and your home exterior. You can also find models with ceramic logs, stones, and reflective materials.
Staying Warm In Winter
It may not be common for your family to invite guests outside during winter, but who says we have to waist our outdoor spaces during the colder months? That would mean you can’t enjoy your yard, patio, or garden area for half the year. At The Cozy Flame, we make it our priority to help our customers find comfort indoors and outdoors this year. Give yourself the gift of a cozy space outside this Christmas. Stargaze the winter sky with the kids, pray or meditate near to a warm fire, use the barbecue grill to help prepare Christmas or Hanukah dinners. You can do all these things and more with a little outdoor heat source like a gas firepit. Depending on your region and climate, you may need a more specific model of gas fire unit to heat your space. The Comfort Consultants at The Cozy Flame can help you choose a model that will also be a heat machine. We can use reflective materials in your setup to send heat to your guests, and when all else fails, you can look at other sources of patio heating such as wall heaters.
When it comes to keeping your guests comfortable, the science of the fire is just that—science. When your guests have a fire to stand or sit beside, their brain makes their body feel warmer. Other ways to help your guests and yourself to feel more comfortable enjoying your outdoor space this fall and winter is to:
- Add cushioned seating and blankets
- Add a basket of blankets, mittens, and hats
- Put down comfy rugs whether on tile, concrete, or earth
- Install radiant heat beneath porch decking and even fire-safe furniture (this is an extreme and sometimes expensive option, but is gaining popularity in some extreme climates)
Whether you’re looking to use your patio through fall only, or all winter long, we can help you stay warm and cozy by installing a custom gas firepit from The Cozy Flame. If you’re looking to improve your experience at home and add value to your property, find out how we can help you today. Chat with a Comfort Consultant on our website, call 203-283-4459, or stop by our retail store today